<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2114249093417044745\x26blogName\x3dSuccess-Of-Courage\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://forever-courage.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://forever-courage.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8376957786574835880', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, September 21, 2010


YEAH! HI! HAHAHAH! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO USE BLOGGER! SO I'LL SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM! BECAUSE SPAMMING IS FUN! MUAHAHAHAHAH!

Okay, fine. I'm spamming because I don't know what to say. Wait! I just said something! HAHA! *Goes Practically Insane* Anyways! HIIEE! AND BYE! Hahaha! No seriously. Nothing else to say! PEEPS! EXAMS ARE COMING?! Oh, right. Well Everyone, happy studying! I'm so going to chiong study, NOT! WHY, I NEVER STUDY! HAHAHAHAH! Yep, I never study! YAY! So I'm going to slack slack slack and slack! Please do not try this at home, it's very dangerous, and will affect your life and you room and your family and your pets and your bed and the toilet blah blah etc etc, forever. SO DO NOT, no I mean PLEASE DO SLACK! Not that I want you all to fail, but you all very smart one, so don't get too stressed, like me~~~~~ *Sings Horribly OUT OF TUNE* <

Your most retarded and stupid and whatever thingies to insult me or whatsoever or I don't know lah or maybe just some random crazy person that is blogging too much because she's is dangerously slacking or somthing or whatever Blah Blah Blah by Ke$ha (ROCKS) and whatever etc etc...,
ZHI ZHI ZHI ZHI XIN XIN XIN XIN....
OH FINE! IT'S ME, ZHI XIN, GEDDIT?

PS: BYE BYE! GO RANDOM OKAY?

Labels:


friendsforever;
11:09 PM